Anonymous asked: pretty cool blog. nice art.
Reblog this in the next 12 hours and I'll draw a...
charlyvonkarma: LIKEA THEEEES ^ Totally, ripping off this idea and probably going to regret it. (FYI time now is 7pm BST, so this will close at 7am 04/05/13) I WANT ONE ;-;
davespriteleft: madoka magikarp
This one time at a restaurant a friend took a picture of me while drinking a milkshake and i apparently looked very angry whilst doing so. I WASN’T KIDDING.
Anonymous asked: Tim! Just wanted to drop in and say that your art is super cool! I can't really compare it to any other style I've seen. You have a good sense of humour too :) :) Keep up all the good work, okay?
westbor0baptistchurch: Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Eve? You’re a douche bag.
imyourfreudianslip asked: Hello lovely follower!
*Desperately trying to figure out who the random anons who keep complimenting me are so i can kiss them*
The story of Mister Delightful. →
A while back I came up with a cute little psychopath as a way to vent my crazy and he ended up being center of a book I’ve been half writing for nearly three years. Everything you need to know is explained in the link.
Every person that reblogs this I will message
nowtilldeathily: I pinky swear c:
I always wonder how people found my Tumblr.
iluvendermen: I wonder why they clicked onto my page specifically. I wonder what makes them click the ”Follow” button. I wonder who actually keeps up with my Tumblr. I wonder who actually enjoys my Tumblr. I wonder if I’m anyone’s Tumblr crush. You can come confess if you want…… I wonder too This.
At least I like my own blog.
There are those times I get up in the morning and I walk into the bathroom and just stare at myself in the mirror and say “You had a girlfriend at one point…How? who in there right mind looked at you and said yes i want to date the giant carrot. I mean, it doesn’t shock me that you can’t get a girl, it shocks me to think that at one point you ACTUALLY HAD A GIRL.” I...
fallingfacedownintopgear asked: Hi, so I just wanted to say that I like your art a ton. I know you were getting tons of hate for it being too simple and shit, but those people are just horrible. Err... this isn't really a question and the big blue button down there says 'Ask' so it's making me feel like a liar. Anywho, love your art, bye!!
I'll answer 100% honestly.
Have you ever:
2) Gotten into a real fight?
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to everyone about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
8) Accused someone of using you?
10) Gotten drunk/high?
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing?
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
Right now, are you:
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
21) Get depressed easily?
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
23) Feel like listening to music can take your mind off things?
24) Worry about messing about your relationships a lot?
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
26) Go out drinking?
27) Smoke cigarettes?
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, why?
31) Believe in God/belong to a religion of your own free will?
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
33) Agree that self-harm numbs emotional pain?
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
36) Think things will get better?
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) Judge people who think differently to you?
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair or short hair?
40) Nice smile or nice abs?
42) Shy or open?
43) Eyes or body?
44) Religious or non-religious?
45) Caring or non-restricting of you?
47) Piercings or no piercings?
48) Tattoos or no tattoos?
49) Quiet stay-at-home type or party type?
50) Has friends you get along with or has parents you get along with?
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
52) Smoke weed?
53) Smoke cigarettes?
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
57) Keep your faith no matter what?
58) Join a band as a part-time activity?
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone goes against them?
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what it's like?
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
66) Not like someone simply because your friend didn't like them?
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes, then which part of you?
70) Sleep naked?
I remember at one point when i was twelve and thought 4chan was funny, and I amassed a small collection of reaction pics for threads. Out this is one of them: I had completely forgotten i even had this picture i’m dying help
“I don’t cosplay for the people that don’t get it, I cosplay for the people that do. I want to be able to dress up and have people look at my outfit and smile because they get the reference, rather than me dumb down my costume so that everyone can recognize who I am supposed to be.”
There seems to be this confusion about what...
It is imaginary, created by bitter guys who think that being nice entitles them to pussy, this is true, but take a moment to consider this: I coin the term Friend-Zoned when I end up being places as a females friend when my true intentions were to engage in a relationship with her. I am not bitter about not getting any (in fact most of the time all i want is to kiss and snuggle, sex is just the...
So a while back a friend of mine asked if I could draw his cat, so I sent him this: Needless to say, he never asked me to draw him anything again.
Anonymous asked: Tim that person was just being a dick,they seriously need to go deal with their issues if they get off on attacking people just be hateful. Especially over something like autism which is fucking disgusting of them.I for one, have always thought your art was cool- especially the hair quote things and your guy with the mask who's name escapes me. you have a pretty unique way of distortion of...
Anonymous asked: "constructive?" Well how is this for constructive: Your art lacks everything that is appealing about minimalism, such as textures and defining lines that make digital art the appearances of real paper. Your work is just so mechanical and bland, using so little colour in such a dull pallet. Your pen tool work is appalling and I don't see why anyone would pay money for your artwork....
Anonymous asked: Kill yourself, you fat autistic ginger piece of fucking shit. You art is terrible, it looks like it takes no effort. Your face disturbs me, and you disgust me with your sense of humor and your cynical attitude. I Hope you realize how terrible you really are and go jump off a fucking bridge you cunt face.
Me: I don't know, I just feel like sometimes i wasn't meant to exist, i mean there's no real reason for me to live or die, I'm like a blank, pointless waste of a human being with no talent and no redeeming qualities.
To a Friend: Don't. Too many people love you and would hate to see you go, everyone of your friends and family will miss you, and I will especially miss you
To my guy friends: lol drink bleach then, faggot.
I am curious if there are any Top Gear oriented blogs, but at the same time I worry they ship the presenters ._. Images I could really live without, personally.
Do you think they print Dare-Devil comics in...
Reblog if you're unattractive and awkward.
Reblog if you're bored and want random anons.
theblindcanstillseeyoustaring: Or drunk, can’t forget that!
I love the idea that someone, somewhere is writing a fanfic with me in it.
Art is hard, says the man who only uses three colours a picture.